Location: Norfolk, VA
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must US Citizen and Eligible
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Work: None
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: 0%
IZ Technologies is looking for personnel to support the Navy Public Affairs Support Element (NPASE). Their mission is to train, equip, and employ expeditionary public affairs (PA) forces that support fleet and component Commanders with scalable and immediate deployable force packages with current and emerging PA and visual information (VI). This includes providing individuals and detachments which are trained in PA and VI operational and tactical planning execution and assessment; broadcast and print journalism; multi-media production; and specialized hand-held imaging capabilities that documents force deployments and activities of the Navy, and when tasked to other services, for the attainment of naval, military and national objectives.
IZ Technologies will be providing management, administrative and technical support services to Navy Public Affairs and Visual Information (PA/VI) units. Support Services shall be provided in the areas of Equipment and Logistics Management; Operational Planning and Execution; Training and Readiness; Inventory Management; Imagery Archiving; Project Management and Administrative Services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities for the Equipment Manager are listed below and representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive:
- Manage a $9M, 600 line item TOA (Attachment IV) and its associated life cycle in support of the required Operational Capabilities and Projected Operational Environment (ROC/POE) and Missions, Functions, and Tasks (MFT).
- Ensure all PA/VI equipment received from the government is properly accounted for and transported to IZT’s warehouse where the equipment will be inventoried and stored until needed by the government.
- Maintain an inventory database of all PA/VI equipment stored in the warehouse.
- Provide system design and integration services on PA/VI equipment based on requirements provided by the government.
- Based on mission requirements, integrate PA/VI equipment into deployable kits that meet the requirements for PA/VI missions.
- Determine the best engineering approach to design PA/VI kits to have the capabilities and functionalities required.
- Handle the logistics of shipping PA/VI kits and equipment. This includes packing the PA/VI equipment and shipping it using the most expeditious and cost effective method taking into account the priority/need of equipment.
- Complete all required documentation and paperwork for shipments and track shipments until it is received at its destination point.
Required Skills, Education, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university OR five (5) or more years of experience as a Navy Mass Communication Specialist or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience in Table of Allowance (TOA) Management
- Five or more years of experience in a Navy Public Affairs Office and successful completion of training courses such as: TOA Familiarization Course 0070.1 from the 20th Seabee Readiness Group Property Administrator for Navy; Defense Priorities and Allocations Systems (DPAS) 1024; DPAS 1130; DPAS 1140; Defense Property Accountability System; Defense Property Accountability System Data Inquiry; and Defense Property Accountability System Reports and Forms Generation
- Demonstrated experience to analyze and evaluate equipment/systems data, develop logistics plans and procedures, and develop logistics management plans and guidelines
- Must have experience working proficiently in Microsoft Suite, Life Cycle Cost, and database software
- Must be able to maintain Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information
All qualified applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
(EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer