Location: Norfolk, VA
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must US Citizen and Eligible
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Work: None
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: 0%
IZ Technologies is looking for personnel to support the Navy Public Affairs Support Element (NPASE). Their mission is to train, equip, and employ expeditionary public affairs (PA) forces that support fleet and component Commanders with scalable and immediate deployable force packages with current and emerging PA and visual information (VI). This includes providing individuals and detachments which are trained in PA and VI operational and tactical planning execution and assessment; broadcast and print journalism; multi-media production; and specialized hand-held imaging capabilities that documents force deployments and activities of the Navy, and when tasked to other services, for the attainment of naval, military and national objectives.
IZ Technologies will be providing management, administrative and technical support services to Navy Public Affairs and Visual Information (PA/VI) units. Support Services shall be provided in the areas of Equipment and Logistics Management; Operational Planning and Execution; Training and Readiness; Inventory Management; Imagery Archiving; Project Management and Administrative Services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities for the Operations Analyst are listed below and representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive:
- Responsible for mission planning, coordination, communication and deployment/redeployment of NPASE personnel in order to meet mission requirements.
- Provide pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment support of active duty and reserve personnel assigned to NPASE units worldwide.
- Track NPASE forces from initiation of orders to mission completion.
- Responsible for the direct support of the Request for Forces (RFF) and Feasibility of Support (FOS) tasking of NPASE personnel.
- Review, analyze, and validate U.S. Fleet Forces sourcing assignments in support of Combatant Commanders' (RFF), Deployment Orders (DEPORD), Execution Orders (EXORD), Global Force Management Allocation Plan (GFMAP), augmentation support requests, and rotational plans to determine logistical and support requirements and make recommendations for appropriate courses of action.
- Collaborate with Numbered Fleets, Type Commanders (TYCOM), other NPASE supported commands and internal staff codes to identify issues, develop solutions and coordinate tasks to meet all near and long-term requirements based on mission, availability of resources and established priorities.
- Supervise the coordination of transportation requirements for all NPASE personnel departing on missions using the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) when appropriate.
Required Skills, Education, Experience:
- Bachelor’s OR Associates degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university OR four (4) or more years of experience in providing timely and mission ready forces in support of Combatant and Component Commanders’ mission requirements
- Demonstrated experience in Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM) web-based software application and Global Force Management (GFM)
- Must have experience collecting data for use in the administration of the operational support program; maintaining short and long range schedules; maintaining records; and developing reports
- Must be able to maintain Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team
- Expert communication skills to facilitate and disseminate information
All qualified applicants please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
(EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer