Solving Complex Telecomm and IT Problems
IZ Technologies offers world-class experience in the design and implementation of telecommunication systems tailored to our clients' unique needs and environments. With a 360-degree approach that helps us see and understand the big picture, we can take any project from concept to completion. We excel at analyzing project requirements; working with customers to set achievable targets, objectives and expectations; and developing winning teams that ensure success.
Following our synergistic approach to turnkey solutions, our highly competent and efficient Project Management Team will spearhead a thorough and seamless infrastructure rollout, supported by technically experienced field service technicians, in difficult circumstances and unusual conditions.
We are an information and communications technology (ICT) services provider with “in-theater, boots-on-the-ground” experience supporting a variety of DoD and DoS missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Our core competencies range from:
• Telecommunications and network infrastructure design, implementation, and support
• Systems and network re-engineering
• Operations and maintenance
• Training development and delivery
• VTC design, installation and operation
• System analyses and fault resolution
• System and database administration
• NOC/NOSC engineering and operation
• ICT project management
Our specialty areas:
- Information Technology Architecture
- Spectrum Management
- International telecommunications (data networks, wireless transmission, internet, and spectrum utilization) regulatory infrastructure and policy development
- Command Center Design and Installation
- Oracle HR/payroll/GL development, implementation, and training in multiple languages
- Geo-spatial information systems (GIS) creation, development, implementation, and training
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Support
- Recruiting and staffing support to businesses and USGOV end-users of cleared information/ communications technology professionals.